Thursday, December 10, 2009

Red roses black - i miss you

(1)
thinking of you again today,
Wishing you weren't so far away,

(2)
I miss you so bad,
it hurts,

(3)
ILL see you in my dreams
waiting to say
I miss you
I am so sorry

(4)
I miss you

(5)
I miss you

(6)
I miss you :(

(7)
Now can you break my fucking heart & tell me you still love me?

(8)
yesterday I tried not to cry,
last night I just wanted to die,
this morning I don't know what to do,
because all I want is to be with you,

(9)
I miss you.

(10)
You said you couldn’t stand to see my heart broken...
so when you broke it
did you close your eyes?

(11)
I miss you.

(12)
I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye

(13)
I am trying not to love you
I am trying not to care
I am trying not to wishing you were here
I am trying not to wonder where you are or what you do
I am sorry I can’t help myself

(14)
someone asked me about you
I laughed and said "I don’t care about her!"
And as I walked away smiling...
I whispered to myself "I miss you so much..."

(15)
True love waits

(16)
save me

(17)
I am 99.9% she doesn’t like me.
But its the 0.1% that keeps me going

(18)
save me

(19)
just let you know,
I hope you die soon,

(20)
I guess it just wasn’t we are meant to be.
we probably weren’t "made for each other"
but I definitely know one thing that a fact
I always do love you

(21)
I feel lost without you
my life has lost
It meaningless without you
I miss you a lot

(22)
I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye

(23)
true love waits

(24)
I may not get to see you as often as I like.
I may not to get hold you in my arms all through the night.
But deep in my heart I truly know, you are the one that I love, and I
can't let you go.

(24)
I need you
I miss you
I love you

[link] - klik sini

0 comments:

Post a Comment